SEW to GO Pants-in-a-Box, Solstice aqua
Our SEW to GO boxes are all-in-one kits that take all the leg work and guess work out of home sewing! No need to go to multiple stores or e-commerce sites. We’ve included everything you need--the fabric, pattern, and notions--for each project are in the box! You can easily whip up projects in the comfort of your home. If you need help getting started, take a SEW to GO Zoom class!
INCLUDED IN YOUR BOX:
- PATTERN: The sewing teachers at Quilt’n’Things have taken the time to find out which sewing patterns are best for beginners. We LOVE 100 Acts of Sewing for both first time sewists and garment makers of all levels for quick and easy projects. Sonya Phillip, the designer of this pattern line, has done an incredible job of creating modern, easy to wear garments that look great on all body types.
- FABRIC: We’re a shop that prides ourselves in having a beautifully curated fabric collection from current designers and manufacturers whose lines have caught our eye. We’ve taken the guess-work out of picking the perfect fabric for your project!
- PATTERN TRACING PAPER: Don't cut your original pattern! Patterns are expensive, and we want to ensure you have the right size, so trace your pattern on the special paper we’ve provided. If you have to go up or down a size, your original pattern will remain intact.
- FREE FABRIC FOR SEWING A MUSLIN: “Sewing a muslin” refers to the tradition of sewing a test garment with inexpensive fabric to make sure the size and fit is correct. Because we highly suggest doing this, we’ve included your practice fabric FREE. If your practice garment is either too tight or too loose, you can switch sizes or make adjustments without touching your featured fabric. And if it’s just right, you have a second garment!
- NOTIONS: We’ve included all the specialized notions needed to make each garment aside from basic sewing supplies (these are sold in our notions kit). Here’s what you’ll get:
- BIAS TAPE MAKER (for shirt and dress)
A great tool to help you make bias binding for your neckline.
- BODKIN (for pants and skirt)
A handy tool that makes pulling elastic through your casing a breeze!
- TAILOR’S CHALK
Use this for temporary tracing and marking on your fabric.
- MICRON PEN
A soft tip pen for tracing & permanently marking on your pattern paper.
- 6 WASHERS
Use these to weigh your pattern down for tracing and cutting.
- FLOWER HEAD PINS
These pins are our choice for garment sewing; the extra length allows for more ease when pinning.
Matching cotton thread to use when sewing your project.
- BIAS TAPE MAKER (for shirt and dress)
- SEWING TIPS: From teaching this class numerous times, Darcy has provided some helpful tips for sewing each garment. If you need more help check our website, www.quiltnthings.com, for our Zoom classes.
We do not accept returns for cut fabric, patterns, books, knitting needles, crochet hooks, and any opened items. We offer a full refund on any products that were sold damaged or defective. The shop only covers shipping charges for returned damaged/defective products.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We ship most orders domestically throughout the United States for a flat rate of $7.95. Exceptions include SEW to GO boxes, which we ship domestically for $12.95, and Eversewn sewing machines, which include free shipping.